Kadungure arrives in court to be charged with tax evasion
Businessman Genius Kadungure has arrived at the Harare Magistrates Court to be charged with tax evasion amounting to over $20 million.
Kadungure, who was arrested on Thursday, owns a gas business.
Meanwhile, Kadungure will learn on November 30 if he guilty or innocent on charges of defrauding Chegutu West MP Dexter Nduna and another man of over R1 million.
Brooklyn Express bus driver too traumatised
The distraught driver of the Brooklyn Express bus, Ndabezinhle Sikhosana, has told reporters the bus burst into flames moments after passengers said they had detected the smell of gas.
Sikhosana was too traumatised to give his recollection of events in any detail.
Minister visits bus burns victims
Matabeleland South Minister of State Abednico Ncube has been visiting some of the 24 people who suffered burns when a Brooklyn Express bus caught fire near West Nicholson on Thursday night.
The government has initiated moves to have the accident declared a national disaster, which will allow for outside assistance and bring together all government agencies.
- Editor of UK Daily Mail to step down after 26 years
- Zimbabwe Live: Breaking News as it happens, includes weather and traffic information (June 25, 2018)
- Zimbabwe Live: Breaking News as it happens, includes weather and traffic information (June 28, 2018)
- Live at Rufaro: Dynamos VS Caps United
- Zimbabwe Live: Breaking News as it happens, includes weather and traffic information (July 1, 2018)